Sunday, December 28, 2008

xoxo


*picture here*

are you have been kissed when you at senior high school? actually, i'm never been kissed yet. And i'm little proud of it. Most of my friend already do it when junior high school. Not with me, i ever have some boyfriends, but i think that isn't something you can do with someone who you think not 'the one'. Maybe it can be too late. But i still wait for a perfect time. a perfect man. Hey, i just seventeen.
Its not means i never falling love with someone. I make a relationship more than once. But i think i ever real in love once. With my first love, first sight, even not first boyfriend. Him. I just feel comfortable, safe with him. Well, long time we are separate and not close anymore. It sometime makes me hurt. Because i know the truth. And must face a hard way between that. Fate. And i can't win from fate. I can't. We just... can't be together...
Its hurt, but i never regret for all the times i spent with him. Just so precious and meaningful to me...

Thanks a*, for all love you ever give, all the way you ever think that you love me,and for all the times i thinking about you and realize that i missed you so much...

xoxo